- Force players to log out when a ping timeout occurs, after 30 seconds (players should no longer get stuck online when this occurs).
- Ring of Wealth has been adjusted. It now will provide an extra roll when you initially roll 'nothing'. It no longer removes all empty drops.
- Agility failure rates on the Barbarian and Wilderness courses have been adjusted to fail less frequently based on data from replays.
- Allow magic to be cast while in combat with enemies that are normally not attackable (ex: Shapeshifter).
- Gold drops now use the proper code, and will drop accurately.
- Add Rare Drop Table to Shadow Warrior NPCs.
- Shops now allow purchasing of non-stacked items up to the full inventory.
- New characters are now created with 1000 hp.
- The Fishing Guild shop is now a specialty shop, as it was authentically.
- Add pipe and forward slash to permitted chat characters.
- Force minimum client size to authentic constraints.
- Fix message on gnome gliders when attempting to 'fly' them.
- Skeleton NPCs around the wilderness agility course have been replicated with the correct count.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs that shouldn't chase you were chasing.
- Rate limiting on packets has been adjusted to 50 packets per second.
- Added a configurable option to allow/disallow players to create characters with 'mod' in the name. This is toggled to disallow by default.
- Added a command for Super Mods and Admins to change the name of characters. The target character must be logged out. Note that changing a character's name may affect things on the website and other players' friendslists.